Cost of living in Chandigarh, India vs Vancouver, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,223 prices entered by 417 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01872 CAD / INR
Do you live in Vancouver? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 59% cheaper than in Vancouver (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$8,300 in Vancouver you would need to make just about C$3,402 (₨181,767) in Chandigarh.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phnom Penh costs 2,134,280 Riels (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,500 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 2 hours ago)