Cost of living comparison between Asunción, Paraguay and Vancouver, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,545 prices entered by 1,016 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00024 CAD / PYG
Do you live in Vancouver? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 38% cheaper than in Vancouver (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Vancouver you would need to make just about C$2,343 (9,631,254 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Salvador costs R$ 3.69 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manila costs Php130 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 60,990 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Zagreb costs 35 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cologne costs €530 (about 1 hour ago)