Cost of living comparison between Asunción, Paraguay and Vancouver, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,374 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00023 CAD / PYG
Do you live in Vancouver? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 41% cheaper than in Vancouver (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Vancouver you would need to make just about C$2,207 (9,654,819 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palma de Mallorca costs €0.08 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Graz costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)