Cost of living comparison between Asunción, Paraguay and Vancouver, Canada
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,577 prices entered by 384 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00024 CAD / PYG
Do you live in Vancouver? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 43% cheaper than in Vancouver (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Vancouver you would need to make just about C$1,423 (6,027,448 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 6,250 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)