Cost of living comparison between Asunción, Paraguay and Vancouver, Canada
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,641 prices entered by 428 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00024 CAD / PYG
Do you live in Vancouver? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 43% cheaper than in Vancouver (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Vancouver you would need to make just about C$2,120 (9,013,683 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)