Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Vancouver, Canada
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,768 prices entered by 445 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 CAD / PYG
Do you live in Vancouver? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 45% cheaper than in Vancouver (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Vancouver you would need to make just about C$2,078 (8,749,963 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)