Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Vancouver, Canada
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,810 prices entered by 462 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 CAD / PYG
Do you live in Vancouver? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 46% cheaper than in Vancouver (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Vancouver you would need to make just about C$1,359 (5,962,556 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)