Cost of living in Arak, Iran vs Vancouver, Canada
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,982 prices entered by 375 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Vancouver? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Vancouver (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$8,800 in Vancouver you would need to make just about C$3,272 (﷼ 104,906,656) in Arak.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antipolo costs Php49 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,450 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)