Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt vs Vancouver, Canada
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,184 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08202 CAD / EGP
Do you live in Vancouver? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 62% cheaper than in Vancouver (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,800 in Vancouver you would need to make just about C$2,969 (E£ 36,203) in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarnia costs C$15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (about 4 hours ago)