Cost of living in Ajmer, India vs Vancouver, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,981 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01848 CAD / INR
Do you live in Vancouver? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 56% cheaper than in Vancouver (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$8,500 in Vancouver you would need to make just about C$3,738 (₨202,310) in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antipolo costs Php49 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,450 (about 3 hours ago)