Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Van, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 989 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.335 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Van? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Van (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,943TL (R$ 3,702) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Van.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tampico costs Mex$ 29 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saipan costs $650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 280 (about 2 hours ago)