Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Van, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,047 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.283 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Van? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Van (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,628TL (R$ 4,385) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Van.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Ranchi costs ₨145 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eskişehir Province costs 2,000TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)