Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Valparaiso, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,800 prices entered by 493 different people.
Do you live in Valparaiso? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Valparaiso (Chile)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 7,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petrolina costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $25,000 (about 3 hours ago)