Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Valletta, Malta
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09618 EUR / SEK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,752 prices entered by 276 different people.
Do you live in Valletta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Valletta (Malta)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)