Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Valletta, Malta
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 448 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43871 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Valletta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 25% more expensive than in Valletta (Malta)
For example, you would need at least €5,251 (11,969 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,200 in Valletta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)