Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Valletta, Malta
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 570 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43230 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Valletta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 34% more expensive than in Valletta (Malta)
For example, you would need at least €3,893 (9,004 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Valletta.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)