Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Valletta, Malta
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 502 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42388 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Valletta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 29% more expensive than in Valletta (Malta)
For example, you would need at least €3,736 (8,815 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Valletta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)