Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Valledupar, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.043 COP / KRW
Do you live in Valledupar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 150% more expensive than in Valledupar (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$11,521,590 (₩3,786,100) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$4,600,000 in Valledupar.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Johor Bahru costs RM46 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brussels costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 15TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bauru costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)