Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Valledupar, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 135.067 COP / UAH
Do you live in Valledupar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 12% more expensive than in Valledupar (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,455,922 (40,394₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$4,880,000 in Valledupar.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Montreal costs C$51 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨40 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manaus costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,662,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)