Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Valledupar, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.981 COP / UGX
Do you live in Valledupar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 42% more expensive than in Valledupar (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$6,739,880 (6,868,859 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$4,760,000 in Valledupar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$170,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$55,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 3 hours ago)