Cost of living in Singapore vs Valladolid, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,540 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.637 EUR / SGD
Do you live in Valladolid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 69% more expensive than in Valladolid (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,217 (SGD $5,047) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Valladolid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $164 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manchester costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €650 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 3 hours ago)