Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Valladolid, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,781 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16577 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Valladolid? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Valladolid (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Valladolid you would need to make just about €1,516 (R$ 9,142) in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $915 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bern costs CHF 1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 195 (about 3 hours ago)