Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine vs Valladolid, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 985 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03280 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Valladolid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 34% cheaper than in Valladolid (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Valladolid you would need to make just about €1,454 (44,330₴) in Kiev.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €22 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)