Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Valjevo, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,555 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.624 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Valjevo? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Valjevo (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 158,719 Дин. (R$ 8,088) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 135,000 Дин. in Valjevo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)