Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Valjevo, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 117.589 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Valjevo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 82% more expensive than in Valjevo (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 282,530 Дин. (€2,403) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 155,000 Дин. in Valjevo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reading, Berkshire costs £30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Nagpur costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nouakchott costs 400 UM (about 5 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Talcahuano costs CH$25,000 (about 5 hours ago)