Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Valjevo, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02797 RSD / UGX
Do you live in Valjevo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 15% more expensive than in Valjevo (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 150,029 Дин. (5,364,069 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 131,000 Дин. in Valjevo.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cairo costs E£ 300 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in İzmir costs 18TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)