Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Valencia, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 542 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15517 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Valencia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 54% cheaper than in Valencia (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Valencia you would need to make just about €1,475 (R$ 9,505) in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 900 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saipan costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)