Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States vs Valdivia, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 427 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 791.400 CLP / USD
Do you live in Valdivia? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Valdivia (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,404,296 ($3,038) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,250,000 in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Montreal costs C$51 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨40 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manaus costs R$ 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,662,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)