Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Valdivia, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 702 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.440 CLP / DOP
Do you live in Valdivia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 4% more expensive than in Valdivia (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$1,448,046 (RD$ 107,743) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,390,000 in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €350 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)