Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Vaduz, Liechtenstein
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 835 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12192 CHF / HKD
Do you live in Vaduz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 14% cheaper than in Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,000 in Vaduz you would need to make just about CHF 5,172 (HK$42,419) in Hong Kong.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $164 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manchester costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)