Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Vadodara, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 739 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01997 INR / COP
Do you live in Vadodara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 30% more expensive than in Vadodara (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,633 (COL$4,037,321) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Vadodara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Istanbul costs 14TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Durango costs Mex$ 4,200 (about 2 hours ago)