Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Vadodara, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02054 INR / COP
Do you live in Vadodara? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 34% more expensive than in Vadodara (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,204 (COL$3,662,010) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Vadodara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cairo costs E£ 300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in İzmir costs 18TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 3 hours ago)