Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Vaasa, Finland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,244 prices entered by 478 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00111 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Vaasa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 35% cheaper than in Vaasa (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Vaasa you would need to make just about €2,028 (CH$1,829,192) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 130 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Veliko Tarnovo costs 600 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $8,000 (about 1 hour ago)