Cost of living in Chiba, Japan vs Užice, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.989 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Užice? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 148% more expensive than in Užice (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 1,208,345 Дин. (¥1,222,363) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 487,000 Дин. in Užice.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hadera costs 3,500 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)