Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Užice, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.930 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Užice? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 19% more expensive than in Užice (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 256,495 Дин. (23,467 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 Дин. in Užice.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)