Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Utsunomiya, Japan
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,800 prices entered by 404 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00262 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Utsunomiya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Utsunomiya (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥381,000 in Utsunomiya you would need to make just about ¥356,338 (﷼ 136,198,293) in Tehran.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balıkesir costs 180,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$99 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$946 (about 1 hour ago)