Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia vs Utsunomiya, Japan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,052 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.706 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Utsunomiya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Utsunomiya (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥369,000 in Utsunomiya you would need to make just about ¥257,227 (руб 150,749) in Saint Petersburg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)