Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Utsunomiya, Japan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,020 prices entered by 401 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 82.041 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Utsunomiya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 7% cheaper than in Utsunomiya (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥366,000 in Utsunomiya you would need to make just about ¥339,363 (C$4,137) in Montreal.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)