Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Utsunomiya, Japan
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.145 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Utsunomiya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 48% cheaper than in Utsunomiya (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥371,000 in Utsunomiya you would need to make just about ¥191,088 (46,097₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)