Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Utrecht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,782 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21447 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Utrecht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 45% cheaper than in Utrecht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,700 in Utrecht you would need to make just about €2,579 (RM12,025) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)