Cost of living in Sydney, Australia vs Usulutan, El Salvador
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,067 prices entered by 549 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.688 USD / AUD
Do you live in Usulutan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 20% more expensive than in Usulutan (El Salvador)
For example, you would need at least $5,636 (AU$8,194) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,700 in Usulutan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)