Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Usulutan, El Salvador
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,823 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23407 USD / RON
Do you live in Usulutan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Usulutan (El Salvador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Usulutan you would need to make just about $3,102 (13,255 lei) in Bucharest.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)