Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20995 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Ústí nad Labem? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 174% more expensive than in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 87,546 Kč (¥416,994) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 Kč in Ústí nad Labem.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)