Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Ürümqi, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,323 prices entered by 468 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.146 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Ürümqi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Ürümqi (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,198元 (C$2,370) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000元 in Ürümqi.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $849 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Kingston upon Hull costs £0.84 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zrenjanin costs 145 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)