Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Ürümqi, China
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,772 prices entered by 399 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Ürümqi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 22% more expensive than in Ürümqi (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,296元 (﷼ 56,638,135) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600元 in Ürümqi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)