Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam vs Uruapan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00082 MXN / VND
Do you live in Uruapan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Uruapan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 22,000 in Uruapan you would need to make just about Mex$ 20,372 (24,937,339 ₫) in Hanoi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)