Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Urdaneta, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.826 PHP / BRL
Do you live in Urdaneta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Urdaneta (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php64,197 (R$ 5,005) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php61,000 in Urdaneta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)