Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Urdaneta, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 52.545 PHP / USD
Do you live in Urdaneta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 36% more expensive than in Urdaneta (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php86,885 ($1,654) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php64,000 in Urdaneta.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$99 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$946 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in İzmit costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alanya costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)