Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Urdaneta, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,698 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.637 PHP / ZAR
Do you live in Urdaneta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Urdaneta (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php73,499 (R 20,206) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php61,000 in Urdaneta.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$99 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$946 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in İzmit costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alanya costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)