Cost of living in Pune, India vs Uppsala, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,886 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13864 SEK / INR
Do you live in Uppsala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 44% cheaper than in Uppsala (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 41,000 kr in Uppsala you would need to make just about 23,003 kr (₨165,917) in Pune.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)