Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Uppsala, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,556 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.232 SEK / HKD
Do you live in Uppsala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 60% more expensive than in Uppsala (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 65,427 kr (HK$53,111) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 kr in Uppsala.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balıkesir costs 180,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$99 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$946 (about 1 hour ago)