Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Uppsala, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,157 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.360 SEK / BRL
Do you live in Uppsala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Uppsala (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Uppsala you would need to make just about 23,997 kr (R$ 10,167) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)