Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Umeå, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.669 SEK / USD
Do you live in Umeå? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 20% more expensive than in Umeå (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 38,336 kr ($3,965) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 kr in Umeå.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)