Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Ul'yanovsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 64.559 RUB / USD
Do you live in Ul'yanovsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 137% more expensive than in Ul'yanovsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 216,044 ($3,346) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 91,000 in Ul'yanovsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)