Cost of living in Pune, India vs Ulsan, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,711 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.130 KRW / INR
Do you live in Ulsan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 40% cheaper than in Ulsan (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩6,440,000 in Ulsan you would need to make just about ₩3,859,329 (₨225,295) in Pune.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)