Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic vs Ulsan, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,422 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 51.623 KRW / CZK
Do you live in Ulsan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 22% cheaper than in Ulsan (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩7,120,000 in Ulsan you would need to make just about ₩5,519,956 (106,927 Kč) in Prague.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Winnipeg costs C$0.05 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$27 (about 2 hours ago)