Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Ulsan, South Korea
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,003 prices entered by 398 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 889.778 KRW / CAD
Do you live in Ulsan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is about the same as in Ulsan (South Korea)
For example, you would need at least ₩7,560,705 (C$8,497) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₩7,470,000 in Ulsan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $429 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in York costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 400Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)